Monday, August 15, 2011

God a dictator? I say yes. Do you believe in predestination?

I'm 14 and raised Presbyterian, you know the whole predestination crap that your told when your four and boom, your a missionary going telling about Jesus to Jews and Muslims who stare at you blankly and want to whack you in the head. I see why atheist hate Christians so much, but I believe so strongly in God, but I get so annoying with Bible-pusher. Okay, so basically God takes over my life, I has dreams of my own but "He has a plan". Well, I have a plan too, and I know my grades are good enough to get into NYU, I going to be forced to go to a Christian school again and get a degree in the Bible. What God should know is how much I preach AGAINST Him, because being a Christian doesn't save you, it's stresses out. You realize you're a doll in God's play house. When I realized I want to go to Africa to be a journalist after so long of praying to be an actress. I have an agent and everything, but then I realized, this was God's plan, I not an actress, I'm a journalist. I just don't want to follow he's plan. I want to beat the odds, but I can't. You can't beat the system, God tells you this, you do it. Guess what, God hates his own people, but Christians have the good life. I'm not going to be an actress, but I'm not going to go overseas either, no, it's just this weird feeling, I have to beat the odds some how. Is there anyway to convert away from predestination. Does anyone else think that the person who came up with should be the most hated religious leader of all time. I think so, predestination? For real, what are we? Toys? Ugh, so sick of this, we don't get to chose our lives, we get them pick out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment