Sunday, August 14, 2011

My skin is acting up again, and I've tried tons of acne remedies; what can you suggest?

My skin usually looks good, but lately it's starting to break out a lot, and I'm at a loss as to what I should do. I have very oily skin, so products like cetaphil, biore and other cream/lotion based products don't absorb into my skin very well. I tried proactiv years ago, but my skin is too dry and sensitive to use that. My current regimen is to wash my fash with plain, nonfat yogurt and follow up with apple cider vinegar dilluted with water; this worked okay for awhile, but no longer. I'm thinking about hydrogen peroxide, but I've heard mixed things about it. What about witch hazel? I'm really at a loss as to what I should do. Can anybody recommend me a way to rid myself of blemishes, and perhaps even a system that would work for me (exfoliation, cleansing, toning, moisturizing?) Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment