Saturday, August 13, 2011

I recently busted the oil pan on my 04 deville and completely loss all oil and pressure. now no start?

i cracked the pan on a freeway coming in hot merging late into an exit on a discreet makeshift island divider. drove it around 5-6 miles, made it into town and then the computer read oil pressure low and told me to stop the engine. it started misfiring right before i parked it. desperate/reckless me wanted to drive it some more to the shop so i tried starting it a couple hours later and all i got was the starter click. *towed and currently in the shop. so i guess my questions are: did i seize my engine or does the computer automatically disable start for future damage? and will my warranty cover the damages?.. thank you guys for your input and concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment